Emergency Furnace Repair In Duluth, Marietta, Suwanee, GA and Surrounding Areas
Your cozy winter comfort relies on the efficiency of your heating system. And this efficiency depends on routine maintenance and tune-ups. It is a nightmare if your furnace breaks down suddenly at night, and you should have a plan in case this happens.
Reach out to our emergency team at Just Cooling Air Conditioning And Heating. With more than a decade of knowledge in HVAC services, we promise to solve your furnace issues on the same day.
Telltale signs that your furnace needs emergency repair.
To schedule an emergency repair and tune-up service, you must know about the issues first. Read the given signs of heating troubles.
- If you feel the airflow has reduced and cold air is blowing through the vents, contact a technician right away. Cold spots also indicate that your furnace is malfunctioning.
- Even a small loosened wiring, bolt, circuit, or motor bearing can make loud alarming noises to tell you about the issue. Another squeaking, hissing, and rattling sound points to the need for an emergency furnace repair in Duluth, GA.
- Most furnaces are equipped with a pilot light to reveal possible issues with combustion. If the light flickers and turns yellow or orange instead of blue, leave the house as carbon monoxide is leaking.
- If you find a leaking refrigerant line or water coming out from the condenser unit for a long time, do not wait anymore. Report the issue to a skilled technician and wait for the help to arrive.
Tips to prevent emergency furnace breakdowns.
Follow the tips from Just Cooling Air Conditioning And Heating to keep system malfunctions and breakdowns at bay.
- Regular cleaning
Dirt, dust, and debris can clog the air filters and block the warm air supply through the ducts. Experts say that more than 70% of breakdowns occur due to a lack of cleaning and attention. Make sure you clean the vents and registers with a vacuum every two months, or hire a professional cleaning service for help.
- Proper insulation
Warm air is light. Hence, it escapes through minor gaps and unclosed windows and doors. Make sure you cover the windows with blinds and close all the doors while the furnace runs. You can also hire professional HVAC repair in Duluth to find attic and basement insulation ideas.
- Schedule routine maintenance
Every year before the onset of winter, you should schedule a professional HVAC inspection and tune-up. It is the best preventive measure against sudden breakdowns in the chilly winter. Also, whatever issues come up in inspection can be fixed on time, and you can stay stress-free the entire season.
- Use alternative sources of heat
The excessive and uninterrupted operation will exhaust your furnace, and the system will wear out sooner than expected. Therefore, turn off the system when not in use. Use a programmable thermostat to adjust the temperature when you are out. Also, try sunlight, exercise, baking, cover-up, layered clothing, and space heaters while you let your system rest.
Try to fix your furnace issues during emergencies. Contact Just Cooling Air Conditioning And Heating for emergency heating services in Duluth, Ga, and our team will reach you in minutes. For regular appointments and more information, call us or visit our website now.
Emergency Furnace Repair In Duluth, Marietta, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Roswell, Buford, Sandy Springs, Norcross, Cummings, Sugarhill, Woodstock, Grayson, Dacula, Lilburn, Snellville, Powder Springs, GA and Surrounding Areas